Friday, September 14, 2007

Dear Mother,

Dear Mother,

2 wrongs don’t make a right
yet you wonder why we fight
after all this time neither one hasn’t gotten it right
and wont be shinned on by the light

don’t get me wrong
I know ya’ll love me, but for how long?
Look around everyones gone
Family covered in fog

What have I done to deserve this
So many empty wishes
Empty bottles, empty role models, empty kisses
Concrete shoes swimming w/ the fishes

Black sheep
Too deep
Not enough
Too rough

Some people don’t have a choice
Taken away w/out a voice
Take a second to listen
Put yourself in my position

Too far away for tears
Too good for a couple of beers
Pisses me off
Fuck off

Pulled from both sides
Do I swim or do I die
Here I lie…
Didn’t mean to make you cry

Black sheep
Too deep
Not enough
Too rough

Tempers taken off
Taken too soft
Push my buttons one more time
Materalistic lies, penetrating mine


Shelfish bitch
To you Seth seems a glitch
Fairytales have gone goodbye
We’ll never see eye to eye

Wonder why
I never got to hug her
Wonder why
I never got a…
MOTHER

No comments: