Saturday, February 15, 2014

Did You?

Did you really love me?
Did you really know me?
What would you prove to yourself?
Just to put it on a shelf
And forget about the past
And faked every second to the last
Fallen short of any glory
Just another tale, another story
Refuse to forget
I stand here perplexed
You sold my soul
And I let it be
Truth be told
I accept full responsibility
All I want is another hit off the night
Straight to the vein to make it right
Once lost in my own mind
Addicted to all mankind
My angel wore black
As I swung from a noose with no slack
Stop me if you heard this before
Something about another last resort
Im scared Ill never be able to feel again
As I know "her" touch will cleanse
Something you never could have
Thats something you never had
Did you really love me?
Did you even know me?

No comments: